Self Awareness

I’ve been a student of ACIM for approximately four years. ACIM is a psychological mind training undoing the mistaken ideas and limiting beliefs in our mind. Leading to truth, self awareness and right mindedness. A cornerstone in living a life of empowerment, joy and peace. During the course of the four years I have also incorporated other practices, which have all helped me in my path to self awareness. Most recently The Presence Process by Michael Brown, has truly cleared a way for me. Great insight, awareness and allowing my true state of Being to be in the present moment has been an asset in my growth. 

Applying what I’ve learned to ‘my classroom’  in the role of every day life, has turned out to be the very best teacher. It’s not enough to gain knowledge about becoming aware it’s only through applying the knowledge that creates real change.  The true path to awareness, evolving, growing wisdom is an inside job. As you go inside, the more aware you become the more you are at choice. Everyone’s inside job is unique to them, others in our lives can sometimes help us to recognize where we are stuck. They can support and be a compassionate sounding board but ultimately our experience is our own. Our journey is a  responsibility to our own Soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Times of Uncertainty

Defining Love ~ The Ending of a Relationship

The Beginning