Happy Mother's Day!

Today is a day we honor all Mother's.  Being a mother and having my mother was truly a blessing, although my mom has passed she is always close in my heart... Missing her and realizing that everyday she was physically here was Mother's day.  She was beautiful, kind, creative and funny and I miss her so very much.  I miss her voice, hearing how she said my name, her laugh and most of all her love. The role of a daughter takes a different perspective when your mom is no longer here.  You have an altered way of being in the world.

I'm blessed to have become a mother and cherish my children with so much love! It truly is the greatest gift I have been given. I'm grateful and honored to be a mother and to have had the experience of my mothers love.

Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Times of Uncertainty

Defining Love ~ The Ending of a Relationship

The Beginning