Unconditional Love

Love heals all things .... All minds are joined..... All things are possible.... You are the spark of the Divine... Infinite Unlimited Being...

Love at times has been a challenge for me, receiving love, feeling unconditionally loved, loving and accepting myself.  In my journey of transcending, I have come to compassion, acceptance and truly trusting and loving myself.  Seeing myself like never before, and for this I am grateful.

When I think of unconditional love, my children come to mind. The deepest kind of love, a love that never wavers, a love that is difficult to put words too. I see only the love and light they truly are, even when they don't see it in themselves. No matter what they are experiencing, or going through I see only Love. I feel unconditional Love for them, through them and from them... There is nothing more powerful than this..


Comments

  1. Unconditional love reminds me of I Corinthians 13.
    4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Times of Uncertainty

Defining Love ~ The Ending of a Relationship

The Beginning